PROGRAMME GOAL AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
Aim of the Programme
To equip graduates with knowledge, competency, practical skills, leadership attributes and problem solving skills in business management.
Learning Outcomes of the programme
At the end of the BBA programme, graduates are able to:
• Acquire knowledge in various business disciplines
• Apply the knowledge in various functional business disciplines
• Demonstrate an awareness of social responsibility
• Demonstrate professional behaviour
• Show the ability to communicate, lead and work in a team
• Solve problems using the scientific approach
• Become life-long self-directed learners
• Apply managerial and entrepreneurial skills.